Monday, August 8, 2011

A New Start

I have been absent from blogging for a while but am back now and ready to go!! I could try to catch you up on all you have missed but there are no pictures to go along with them - my hard drive crashed and all my data (including pictures) was lost. So, I will just tell you that we have had a busy, fun-filled summer with several trips to SSI, NJ and most often, the pool!!! Here are the few pictures that I have taken since I lost all of the others.

Tomorrow is a big day as we have meet the teacher for Karlee's new 2nd grade class and for Kendall's new Pre-K class!!! Look for more pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Martha in Reynosa,Mx said...

You are so super blessed with your wonderfull family the bible says that our children are Gods inheritance

Finally figured out how to comment on your blog I know it was actually easy but..

Newer Post Older Post Home