Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

I think we are all better from our bout with ear infections and pink eye. The twins are feeling much better and have finally moved into another room and a bigger bed - the have moved out of the cradle and into the pack-n-play. I think they like having more space to move around but it is taking them a few days to get adjusted. We had a great Easter - we enjoyed the service at church, then had dinner with my parents and aunt, uncle and cousin. After Sunday lunch, we went to my brother's for an Easter Egg hunt with some other cousins and my sister-in-law's family. On Saturday, we did "Easter" in Gray with Ken's family. We did a egg hunt there with all the cousins and the older kids had a great time playing water fight with the dollar store water guns that Ken bought them.











No comments: