Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Missing Baby!??

The babies are getting older and much more mobile. In fact, mobile enough to get lost. Karlee and I left both babies on their play mat in the center of the bonus room and went out put Kendall down for her nap. When I came back in, Kamryn was happily playing on the mat, but Kourtney was missing. She wasn't lost for long - we found her when we looked on the OTHER side of the bonus room. She didn't know she was missing - she was giggling and cooing and having a great time exploring. I picked her up and put her back, and I kid you not, in about 10 seconds she was back on the other side of the room. I have decide that I need one of those old "playpens", you know the square ones, sort of like a pack-n-play but bigger for two babies to fit in with room to roll and play. So, if anyone has one or knows of one please let me know - I am very interested. My husband would appreciate if I did not "lose" our children anymore.

Prayers for Stellan
On another note, please be praying for sweet baby Stellan and his family. His mom is MckMomma of the "My Charming Kids" blog who does Not Me Monday. You can click the picture to link to the blog and get updates on his condition. I feel a sort of connection to them because he was sick the same time the twins were and was born about two weeks after them. He was born diagnosed with a heart condition and had little chance for survial but he was born healthy! But, now he is sick again and really needs your prayers.

No comments: