Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not Me Monday

It is not me whose middle child thinks her daddy's name is "Babe". I wonder who calls him that . . .

It was not me who almost kept her friend from getting a new Mary Kay car (a Saturn Vue) because I had yet to pay for an order I placed (and received) in JANUARY!!!

I am supermom, of course, so it would not be me who has three laundry baskets piled to the ceiling with clean laundry waiting to be folded. Nope, not me. Because I would never do my blog until all of the housework was finished.

It was not me who got a cortisone shot in my knee today in hopes of preventing surgery in the future and I definitely did not forget to shave and lotion my legs this morning. It never occurred to me that the doctor would need to actually look at my knee in order to give the shot. I would never be that unprepared. It certainly did not have anything to do with the fact that I got up about 30 minutes late this morning and had to rush around like crazy to get to school on time.

It was not me (or Ken) who was up at 1:30 am, 2:24 am, 3:15 am, 4:45 am , 5:37 am & 6:45 am on Sunday morning. It was also not our children you heard crying at the above mentioned times because they were all asleep in their own beds like tiny angels.

Your turn - Why don't you give it a shot? Post your "Not Me Mondays" in the comments section - I promise that it will make you feel much better.

No comments: