Friday, June 18, 2010

Daylily Festival

I participated in my first Arts & Crafts Festival recently. It was the Daylily Festival in Gray. It worked out perfectly because Ken's parents live there and could help out with the kids and also his mom has a lot of friends that might buy my products. I worked for a few weeks to get everything made and my creative, super organized friend Marlana came to help me finish up and get ready to go. Here are some pictures of my booth and some of the products that I sold.





I personalized products on-site - cake carriers, Halloween buckets, sand buckets, decorative containers, cups, trays. These are great for summer cookouts and picnics to keep up with your dishes as well as great gift ideas. They can be personalized with any name and any colors. Let me know if you are interested in getting some for yourself or others. I also sold handmade decorated trays and buckets as well as magnet boards. We did really well for our first festival and we are excited about doing another one soon. Just not in the SUMMER! It was way too hot.

No comments: