Friday, June 18, 2010

I Must Have Lost My Mind!

Karlee's new gymnastics team had a potluck dinner tonight for everybody to meet and get to know each other. We had a great time meeting all the level 3 girls and their families. After the dinner, Ken and the big girls headed to the pool and the twins and I headed home. I had a crazy idea to run in Macy's and see if I could find a new bathing suit and cover up for our beach vacation next week. I didn't have a stroller but I thought that I could handle the twins for a few minutes while I looked for a suit really quickly. NOT SO MUCH!!! They were wild. Running around, pulling clothes off the racks, hiding, chasing each other, climbing up the step stool, emptying everything out of my purse and wallet, smiling sweetly and waving to everyone! Next time I will bring my stroller!!

No comments: